OMG, I just got my first period!
Grrr, I hate the feeling.
I am the only one that have a period at standard 5!
So, to all the people that I know, don't make fun of me!
Cause sooner or later you are at the same level as me :)
Right now I'm having a dilemma with this new boy group!
That is B******* and they are super cute :)
I LOVE THEM !
OMG, I was pissed right now cause I want to watch Hangul Island season 2 with eng subbed
But it was been removed by YouTube, how dare YouTube delete it!
I hate Youtube!
Beside YouTube I search it at Google,
google have the video but only until episode 2, WTW -_-'
Have you guys heard about Ft Island parody? I think you should watch,
I LMFAO ( I Laugh My Fucking Ass Out ) haha
Watch it okay, I like when Jonghun say andwae andwae with the X symbol <3
adorable