MY Love

MY Love

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Already delete =]

Everybody this is my old new blog, wohooo!
It's not very new actually :) I just delete all post :)

I am blank now, because I don't know what to write :/
Okay I just got idea :) I want to share want I really feel okay :/

Honestly,
I hate people that really into KOREA until you chat with your friend
also need to UNNIE UNNIE, I copy paste my friend facebook friend :0
Can you understand what I'm talking about? haha :)

adek zatul laki ke ppuan.,sabor jelah zatul.t bler zatul dh xada kat umah ,
masuk U bwu dyei windukan zatulnya :D.
unnie da gak terasa ngan zatul ckp coz unnie anak bongsu haha!!

Do you understand now? This is to much!!! -.-
My eyes really hurts when I read it at night!
So, change it please :)

Annyeong, Goodbye, Adios :)