Yeah, I just finish editing my blog, And it's kinda awesome :)
Although it's NOT so perfect but It's okay for me :)
Although it's NOT so perfect but It's okay for me :)
Starting from tomorrow my dad go to outstation for 7 days or 1 week,
SO you girls, I will not be coming on Wed, Thur, Mon and Tue maybe :)
Oh god, I'm so tired because of the practice xP

For those that didn't know my siblings, this is my siblings.
There were alot of things change, but it's okay they still the same :)
The First one is my BROTHER the one and only guy name Syaffiq :0
The second SISTER name Syafeeqah, Third SISTER name Syafeenazreen :)
The fourth SISTER name Syaheerah Fatin , and me the fifth :)
And my two CUTE SISTER name Nisreena Camylia and Nadheera Camylia :)
Yah, my family all start with Sya but my Two sister have 2 EE like we do :)
Only my GUY use FF :)
SO that's it for today :D